- Mar 31, 2021
Join a fast-growing company with a history of success. Our experienced team is focused on solving dairy herd management needs by providing industry-leading, cloud native software.
We are looking for a senior full-stack software engineer to join our growing team. This person will contribute to both backend and frontend development, including guiding other engineers on best practices and patterns around data access and modeling. We do most project work in teams of 2 or 3. As a senior contributor this person will take a leadership role within that small group, working closely with stakeholders to deliver products that exceed expectations.
• Work closely with other members of the engineering and product teams to design, code, and test new feature development within existing products and new product offerings
• Provide architectural guidance in alignment with technical vision developed in coordination with CTO
• Implement robust and flexible solutions to complex technical challenges
• Participate in design and code review
• Maintain current knowledge of software development best practices and trends
• Identify additional tools and resources needed for the product development team
• Take ownership for solving problems, learning, and meeting commitments
• Experience in software architecture or database design
• Experience with agile software project management (kanban, scrum or other)
• Dairy industry experience
• High-growth startup experience
• Experience in B2B software product development
• Experience contributing to open-source software
Traits of the Right Person:
• Thrives with lots of autonomy
• Has an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoys a fast-changing environment
• Understands complex technical systems and enjoys finding creative technical solutions
• Owns tasks and sees them through from definition to completion
• Eager to learn and work with current tools
Compensation: Compensation is competitive, including medical, dental and vision insurance, retirement, paid-time-off and stock ownership options. We love open source at BoviSync and will support you in contributing to the open source tools we use.
Location: Remote Option. Expect to travel to our Fond Du Lac, WI office four to six times per year, when the pandemic subsides. Must be comfortable communicating with the team using video.
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact us at: