If you have questions about our software, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Phone: 1-844-bovisync (844.268.4796)
- Nov 18, 2020
Front-End Software Engineer (Remote)
BoviSync is a fast-growing employee-owned dairy herd management software company. We offer the easiest to use and most powerful software for dairy businesses to record and monitor data related to their cows. As we continue to grow, we are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to work on the front-end of our web and mobile applications. We understand the importance of providing an environment that enables you to do your best technical work. To help achieve this, each member of our team chooses how they dedicate two full days each month to self-learning and implementing their ideas for improving developer tooling, documentation, technical debt, etc.
Our Engineering team works remotely and occasional travel to our Fond Du Lac, WI office maybe necessary in the future (less than 5%). While work will be nearly 100% remote, it is preferred this person be located in the Wisconsin area to make occasional in-person meetings. Applicants must reside within the U.S. This position will report to the Software Engineering Manager.
- Work closely with fellow Engineers, QA, and Management to design, code, and test browser and mobile interfaces for new features and bug fixes
- Participate in design and code review
- Willingly share knowledge and contribute to continuous improvement of engineering standards, tooling, and processes
- Take ownership for solving problems, learning, and meeting commitments.
- Minimum of Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in a software related field.
- Must be able to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and listening skills.
- Must be comfortable using various technologies to communicate with the team, including video conferencing.
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment of web and mobile applications.
- Knowledge of full-stack software development.
- Experience using and contributing to open source projects.
How to Apply:
Compensation is competitive, including medical, dental and vision insurance, retirement, paid-time-off and stock ownership options. We love open source at BoviSync and will support you in contributing to the open source tools we use. All of us at BoviSync are excited about what we are doing and want the right people to work with. We cannot sponsor visa applicants at this time, so you must be able to work legally in the United States.
NO AGENCIES OR THIRD PARTIES
Apr 16, 2020
Oct 28, 2020
Mar 19, 2019
Nov 18, 2020
Oct 21, 2019