If you have questions about our software, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Phone: 1-844-bovisync (844.268.4796)
- Oct 28, 2020
Full Stack Software Engineer (Remote)
BoviSync is a fast-growing employee-owned dairy herd management software company. We offer the easiest to use and most powerful software for dairy businesses to record and monitor data related to their cows. As we continue to grow, we are looking for a mid to senior level Full Stack Software Engineer to develop applications across web, mobile, and desktop. We understand the importance of providing an environment that enables you to do your best technical work. To help achieve this, each member of our team chooses how they dedicate two full days each month to self-learning and implementing their ideas for improving developer tooling, documentation, technical debt, etc.
Our Engineering team works remotely and occasional travel to our Fond Du Lac, WI office may be necessary in the future (less than 10%). Applicants must reside within the U.S. This position will report to the Software Engineering Manager.
- Work closely with fellow engineers, QA, third-parties, and management to design, code, and test new features and bug fixes using agile.
- Participate in design and code review.
- Willingly share knowledge and contribute to continuous improvement of engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
- Take ownership for solving problems, learning, and meeting commitments.
- Minimum of Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in a software related field.
- 3+ years’ professional experience working in both back and front end of applications.
- Experience working with relational databases: (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.).
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to logically analyze and creatively solve complex issues independently.
- Must be able to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Work effectively on concurrent projects, as needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and listening skills.
- Must be comfortable using various technologies to communicate with the team, including video conferencing.
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment of web and mobile applications.
- 3+ years of experience using some form of web framework: (e.g. Django, Symphony, Rails, etc.)
- Familiarity with DevOps, Linux, and server management.
- Experience using and contributing to open source projects.
How to Apply:
Compensation is competitive, including medical, dental and vision insurance, retirement, paid-time-off and stock ownership options. We love open source at BoviSync and will support you in contributing to the open source tools we use. All of us at BoviSync are excited about what we are doing and want the right people to work with. We cannot sponsor visa applicants at this time, so you must be able to work legally in the United States.
NO AGENCIES OR THIRD PARTIES
Apr 16, 2020
Oct 28, 2020
Mar 19, 2019
Nov 18, 2020
Oct 21, 2019