If you have questions about our software, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Phone: 1-844-bovisync (844.268.4796)
- Oct 24, 2019
Front-End Software Developer
BoviSync is a fast-growing employee-owned dairy herd management software company. We offer the easiest to use and most powerful software for dairy businesses to record and monitor data related to their cows. As we continue to grow, we are looking to add a Front-End Software Developer to our development team. This is an entry to junior level role that will be responsible for development of BoviSync’s existing web and mobile applications.
Our team is partially remote, and this position offers the ability to work from home most of the time. You will need to be in our Fond Du Lac, WI office 2 days per week. This position will report to the Software Engineering Manager.
- Work closely with fellow Engineers, Product Manager, QA, and Management to design, code, and test user interfaces for new features and bug fixes.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Willingly share knowledge and contribute to continuous improvement of engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
- Takes ownership for solving problems, learning, and meeting commitments.
- A minimum of Technical Associates Degree, Coding Bootcamp, or prior work experience within software development.
- Must be able to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and listening skills.
- Must be comfortable using various technologies to communicate with the team, including video conferencing.
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment of web and mobile applications.
- Knowledge of full-stack software development.
- Experience using and contributing to open source projects.
How to Apply:
Compensation is competitive, including medical, dental and vision insurance, retirement, paid-time-off and stock ownership options. We love open source at BoviSync and will support you in contributing to the open source tools we use. All of us at BoviSync are excited about what we are doing and want the right people to work with. We cannot sponsor visa applicants at this time, so you must be able to work legally in the United States.
NO AGENCIES OR THIRD PARTIES