If you have questions about our software, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Phone: 1-844-bovisync (844.268.4796)
- Aug 31, 2018
BoviSync, a fast-growing employee-owned dairy herd management software company, is looking for a BoviSync Installation Consultant. In this role, you will conduct on-farm implementation and training for BoviSync dairy management software. This person will develop trusting relationships with the larger dairies they work with. Training of consultants and farm staff will also be part of this role. This requires you to act as the assistant manager of our customers’ operations. You will be required to learn the operation in one to two days; then, be able to install BoviSync, provide on-site training, and ensure employee compliance. One of the most exciting parts of this position is the opportunity to work with the most progressive dairy farms in the United States.
• Conduct software implementation
• Train users in how to use BoviSync
• Build rapport and relationships with dairy farm management and employees
• Work closely with support staff to understand farm before farm visit
• Work with support staff to provide the necessary support to your customers
• React and redirect efforts quickly on farm to minimize workflow disruptions
• Evaluate and implement opportunities for improved dairy farm workflow
• Further your knowledge in dairy management to stay up-to-date and provide relevant answers to your clients
• Serve as the link between the customer and the product development process, identifying customer needs and how they can be implemented within the software
• Bi-lingual (Spanish and English)
• Experience in dairy herd management, large herd experience desired
• Experience with at least one dairy herd management software program (i.e. DC305, PCDart, DHI Plus) and Excel
• Excellent listening skills • Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple accounts and implementations
• Travel approximately 50-75% of the time (potential for international travel)
• Requires early mornings on-farm and some weekend travel
Competitive pay and benefits, based on experience. Opportunity for stock ownership in a fast-growing privately held software company. Full benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid time off, and Retirement.
Multiple locations across the US are available as options.
How to Apply: