If you have questions about our software, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Phone: 1-844-bovisync (844.268.4796)
- Sep 15, 2020
Requirements Analyst and QA Lead
BoviSync is a fast-growing employee-owned dairy herd management software company. We offer the easiest to use and most powerful software for dairy businesses to record and monitor data related to their cows. As we continue to grow, we are seeking a person to take ownership of product quality and requirements definition. This person will be involved in the entire software development cycle, ensuring clear understanding of the customer need from the product team, engagement with engineering design and verifying delivered features have the desired functionality.
Our team is partially remote, and this position offers the ability to work from home most of the time. You will need to be in our Fond Du Lac, WI office 1-2 days per week. You will have the option to be fully remote for the duration of the Covid-19 pandemic. This position will report to the Software Engineering Manager.
- Perform user acceptance testing for all web and mobile releases. Maintain test plans.
- Work closely with product team to define user stories for new features.
- Investigate and thoroughly document bug reports.
- Deploy and communicate software releases to product support team and end-users.
- Work with engineering team to implement UI test automation.
- Work with engineering team to document functionality of new features.
- Take ownership for solving problems, learning, and meeting commitments.
- 2+ years experience in a software QA testing role OR experience in dairy herd management
- Bachelor’s degree in either a software related field or dairy science
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Must be able to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and listening skills.
- Must be comfortable using various technologies to communicate with the team, including video conferencing.
- Experience using Selenium or similar automated test suite.
How to Apply:
Compensation is competitive, including medical, dental and vision insurance, retirement, paid-time-off and stock ownership options. We love open source at BoviSync and will support you in contributing to the open source tools we use. All of us at BoviSync are excited about what we are doing and want the right people to work with. We cannot sponsor visa applicants at this time, so you must be able to work legally in the United States.
NO AGENCIES OR THIRD PARTIES